Our Lunch Bunch program provides a lunch experience with peers and an enjoyable time of socialization with children of different ages.
Lunch Bunch is offered Monday through Friday to all preschool children who are completely potty trained, regardless of what days they attend their morning program. The fee is payable each time a child participates. Parents should send the proper payment in a labeled envelope.
A child's lunch box should include:
- Child's name on a visible label
- A healthy lunch (no choking foods) with easy-to-eat foods
- A beverage in a thermos or non-spill cup (no soda, please)
- A plastic spoon for yogurt, puddings or jello
- A labeled envelope with the daily fee
Parents who plan to send their child to Lunch Bunch regularly may pre-purchase vouchers. Vouchers can be purchased in the main office after morning drop-off.
Note: If a child will be joining us for Lunch Bunch on a day that they do not normally attend, please call the office before 10am so that supervision can be arranged.